If You Smell Gas at Home
- Don't smoke or use a naked flame
- Don't switch anything electrical on or off - doorbells, switches or appliances
- Open windows and doors to let the gas disperse
- Check your appliances to see if the gas has been left on without being lit
If your appliances are clear but the smell persists...
- Turn off gas at the meter
- Call our 24-hour Emergency Service on 1850 20 50 50
- If you can't get through dial 999
If your phone is in the immediate area of a leak, use a neighbour's phone or the nearest callbox.
Remember to get your gas appliances serviced regularly.